The agricultural and agro-industrial activities demand natural resources in quantity and quality.
Therefore, the development of these activities, need consider the principles of sustainability for the development off the country in accordance with the demands and aspirations of Brazilian society.
- Agriculture and Livestock Remain Major Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Neonicotinoid pesticides are a huge risk – so ban is welcome, says EEA
- Project to Help Beef Producers Reduce Water Usage
- 3 Great Infographics On Water And Agriculture
- USDA and Dairy Producers Renew Agreement to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Increase Sustainability of Dairy Production